Re: jaws nonstop

  • From: larelishumate@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 04:27:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
    You probably have the setting of the screen reading all  text on to get
this fixed ussed insert Plus s to get it to just say the  highlighted text.
     Laura Shumate

In a message dated 6/28/2010 11:23:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Jaws is telling me everything again unasked even  the font, it is also
echoing my keystrokes, it does this mad  thing  shouting all in sight and will
finish up with time ,i do not want to know the  time every second, this
laptop was cleaned off put back to factory settings  and  instead of behaving
is
going off its head,tellingme things I do not  want to know or ever hear
again,does this happen to any of you?  dorothy