Re: faxing

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:53:18 -0800

thanks.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael G.
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 10:37 AM
  Subject: Re: faxing

  Hi,

  Yep, I use one called Send2fax and it works great with Jaws.  You can either
send faxes from the web site or you can send them directly through an email
client such as Outlook Express, which Is what I do.  They charge about nine
bucks a month.  The URL for this service is:
  http://www.send2fax.com.

  Michael