Re: faxing

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:11:54 -0800

Rob,

I use the Fax Printer available with my XP Pro installation, and a phone line
connected to my PC. I can create a document in MS-Word, for example, then send
it to the printer called "fax" and after giving it a phone number it gets sent.

Faxes received are collected as bitmap files that I can retrieve from a folder
and OCR, as well as print.

Dave