Re: fast accurate scanner for openbook 8

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 16:01:48 -0500

Hello Robbie:

It is not only the scanner that contributes to accurate scanning.

The quality of the paper, the quality of the print, the quality and regularity
of the print, making sure that the glass is kept clean,are four of the main
factors that go towards accurate scanning of documents.

When you combine the abovementioned items plus good conversion software, will
you have any chance of getting a good result.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber