Re: fast accurate scanner for openbook 8

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 10:31:38 -0800

Gerald,

I've used Open Book through three versions, and with a couple of different
scanners. although Open book's scanning speed has improved a bit with each
vision, it's the scanners that indeed are the key. Some are slow and some
are rapid. Honest. It's really about the scanner. Not about grand names,
either, but model by model. I hope this helps.
Not jsomeone