Re: copy command & Jaws 10

  • From: "Roger Levine" <rlstation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:39:55 -0800

Hi Yardbird,
Version 10 still has the copy to clipboard problem. We have to remember that Control+C and Control+V are Windows commands not Jaws commands. It would be a more serious problem if the Windows operating system was at fault. I assume the operation has taken place, even though Jaws was silent.
Roger
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>