Re: can anybody help?

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:40:51 -0600

I went to the site. although I don't understand it or know anything about
it, the links were working fine. It took a while for it to load though.
Sometimes this version of jaws gets stuck and doesn't work right. You
sometimes have to hit control home to start at the top of the page

finnygomes@xxxxxxx

home page
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4niner niner0