can anybody help?

  • From: "cheryl LeFurgey" <celinefanatic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:23:53 -0400

Hi, everybody. I have a rather unique problem and I was wondering if anybody
can help. Well, I go to this certain message board every so often. Before I
updated to jaws version 5.0844 or whatever the latest one is the topic
titles were showing up as links that I could use. Now, the only link i see
is, this topic was started on.... where the ... is a date. I was wondering
if anyone else who uses jaws had registered with the celine community,
that's the message board in question. The address for the board is
www.celinecommunity.com and then look for celine dion discussions under
english fans section. If anyone can tell me why my links have changed, I'd
really appreciate it. Oh, and the modderator tells me that the forum layout
hasn't changed, and another friend of mine who uses jaws says the forum
shows up like it's supposed to for him. Anyway, sorry this is so long, I
hope it makes sense to someone.
Thanks,
Cheryl