braille sense plus b32 and jaws issue

  • From: "Thierry Renoux" <trenoux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:20:33 -0700

Hello,

I recently acquired a Braille sense plus b32 from Hims and I'm having
problems making it interact with jaws. I had to download a patch from
gwmicro because the unit isn't listed in the choice for Braille displays
within the synthesizer and Braille manager. I installed the patch, added the
display and restarted jaws. It connected and gave me my line but when I
pressed the scroll keys it didn't work. I then tried the routing cursors
with no avail. So I decided to restart the computer to see. but again
nothing. The driver  is in the drivers\braille folder and

It is refered to in the jfw.ini.

[BrailleDisplays]

Braille1Name=BSense

Braille1LongName=Braille SENSE