Re: binary usenet news groups and jfw

  • From: Chris Cant <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:38:39 +0000

Hi Janis,
thanks for that one Janis i'll give it a try

Regards

Chris Cant.

At 09:23 13/01/2004, you wrote:
>Hello Chris,
>
>http://www.shemes.com/grabit/
>
>Janusz
>---
>===8<==============Begin quoted message text===============
>
>On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:49:54 +0000
>Chris Cant <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > i have never heard of grabit and wouldn't know where to get it from to
> > try it out!
>
>===8<===========End of quoted message text===========
>
>--

         Would  you want to join us in our new friendship group? Are you a
friend who could supply support in access issues live on-line in a voice
chat environment?
Do you need help, would a good friend just make that difference to you?
Then join us
The accessible friends network could just be the place,
To find out more please have a look at our home page
www.tafn.org.uk
read all about the party were putting together this year and what fun we're
going to have over the week-end we're planning!
Chris Cant Chairman of TAFN