RE: binary usenet news groups and jfw

  • From: Chris Cant <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:49:54 +0000

Hi there Chip,
the files are all in little bits, and the advantage of using free agent is
that it'll download all the parts to that file, you'll not have to look for
all the bits to a single file.
hope this helps and i have never heard of
grabit and wouldn't know where to get it from to try it out!

Regards

Chris Cant.

At 20:53 12/01/2004, you wrote:
>ok, thanks, I'll have a look at it also.   fyi, I've also had free agent
>recommended.
>
>Chip

         Would  you want to join us in our new friendship group? Are you a
friend who could supply support in access issues live on-line in a voice
chat environment?
Do you need help, would a good friend just make that difference to you?
Then join us
The accessible friends network could just be the place,
To find out more please have a look at our home page
www.tafn.org.uk
read all about the party were putting together this year and what fun we're
going to have over the week-end we're planning!
Chris Cant Chairman of TAFN