RE: ap mode on and ap mode off

  • From: "DJ" <grouloc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:40:01 -0500

Seems like FS aught to release a fix for that issue in version 10, seeing as
many people still use it and version 11 hasn't been out all that long.  They
are aware of the problem.  When I asked them about it prior to version 11's
release, their response was "wait till version 11 and it will work right.".
Do you think they care much about version 10 now?  Just wondering.