Re: ap mode on and ap mode off

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 11:30:14 -0600

I have had success using insert-escape to refresh the page. Also, doing a control-f to find the thing I want, if it's a page I use often.

At 09:14 AM 11/28/2009, you wrote:
I go to sites like yahoogroups.com
And I am using right now JAWS 10 for some reson it keeps saying ap mode on and ap mode off wondering why and how on earth to get it to stop doing it?
Thanks
Dana
If you are visually impaired and wish to loose weight on weight watchers join us
<mailto:blind-weight-watchers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>blind-weight-watchers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Follow me on twitter
 djkitty73
Windows live messenger ID
<mailto:dananolan@xxxxxxxxxxx>dananolan@xxxxxxxxxxx
If you have skype add me
dana030973
I am an internet radio dj this is not spam
If you love country Music Join me every Saturday afternoon from 4 pm to 7 pm Eastern and Monday evening from 7 pm to 10 pm Eastern
<http://www.2020theblink.net>www.2020theblink.net

Alternative archives located at: