Re: ap mode on and ap mode off

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:58:03 -0500

I've had this experience on www.yahoo.finance.com

When I find JAWS's reading is disrupted, I go to the top of the page, tab to "Ap mode on" and press enter. This returns the page to "Ap mode off," at which point JAWS works fine again. Unfortunately, it isn't foolproof, meaning Ap mode turns itself on from time to time and I have to repeat the procedure, but mostly it's manageable.