an OE question

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:47:08 -0600

Hi All,
Is there any way to organize the messages in my deleted messages folder so
that the most recently deleted messages end up at the bottom of the list of
messages?  I don't get the question about deleting a collapsed thread of
messages anymore because I inadvertently checked the box for it to not
notify me and sometimes I will delete what I think is a single message only
to realize that it was an entire thread.  If the most recently deleted
messages were at the bottom of my deleted messages folder it would make it
easy to go find the messages that I inadvertently deleted and haven't read
yet.

Thanks.
Troy