RE: alternative messenger

  • From: "Jim L" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:50:17 +0800

Heya Don,

Yeah your right windows messenger is a good last alternative, the only thing
I don't like with it is the ability to change/edit names on the contact list
as some are so long and in chats I don't always wanna here Jim from blah
blah blah says:)

unless you have any help there to avoid or edit the contact list?

Cheers,

Jim