Re: alternative messenger

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:03:33 -0400

MessageHi Jim,

    I am using JAWS 11 and the update of Windows Live Messenger and it works
fine. However, I really don't like it as much as the old Windows Messenger,
which still works fine, so I use it instead of Windows Live Messenger most of
the time.

    So, if you still have Windows Messenger, you can use it. If not, I can send
you the setup file if you contact me via private E-mail. My E-mail address is:

donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx

    Hope this helps,

    Don