access bridge Re: Firefox loading last site visited.

  • From: "Stefano Manzi" <stefano.xy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:29:30 +0100

I read somewhere these last days, that Access Bridge is useful not only in java
management but also for LimeWire p2p software.
And right now, my laptop shew a pop-up window warning about a new Java update
available.
Java updates can be scheduled by ourselves entering in the Java Control panel,
accessible in every part of it only if Access Bridge is installed.

Greetings

Stefano

*********
MSN: stefanoilmilanista@xxxxxxxxxx