Re: Firefox loading last site visited.

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 04:18:54 -0500

The only thing I can guess is this.  Somehow, Firefox got the idea that your
last browsing session terminated incorrectly and so, when you reopened it, it
jumped right back to the last page on which you were.  The thing I'm wondering
is whether you have installed Access Bridge or not.  You might give that a go.
The thing to remember with Access Bridge is this.  When ever you accept a new
Java update, you'll need to re-install Access Bridge.  Why?  I'm not sure; but,
there it is.

HTH.

PS.  That's the only thing I can think of for now.  I didn't think that live365
was still around.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you come
With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3614
Cell: