Re: Yahoo and the Graphic

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:35:52 -0600 (CST)

It's the misspelling of someone who's been sick as a dog for the last four
days but is still trying to do his job. I will start putting people on
moderator status if they continue to choose to ignore the rule on subject
lines and/or the one on off-topic posts. We already had one grammar
checker on this list, we don't need a spell checker too.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-Mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx