Re: Word Shortcut Keys and Help System

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:37:25 -0400

Why on earth should comments such as suggesting how you can access
information through JFW's help system or going to Freedom Scientific's
web site possibly irk anybody, for goodness sake.

Remember, that new JFW users join the list and they may  not be so
knowledgeable or as expert as some of the individuals on this list.

I post messages such as the one I posted this morning to help those
who are not as knowledgeable as some of us.

I have been a JAWS user since its first release, and I am still
learning.

And finally, Delete any messages that are irksome and move on to the
hint, tidbit or solution to a problem you are having to do with that
message thread.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber