Re: fix for jaws speeding up

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:01:18 -0700

As someone added helpfully earlier today, even if you don't feel like using
the page up and page down keys purposefully in this way and just wish to go
back to the default speed, hitting Insert Escape will do that.  No need to
exit in any way at all.  It's all part of the program, not a mistak or a
glitch that needs to be "worked around," so to speak.
.
Thre's ou