Re: Word Shortcut Keys and Help System

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:03:08 -0700

I would think that anyone giving shortcut keys that they have created
themselves would state this fact. Most people do not create their own macros
and simply use the factory defaults.

Maybe sending information to others that one has can be accompanied with where
they were found. No need in recreating the wheel and help by saving time. There
are those persons who use the computer to learn the computer while others use
the computer to conduct work.

Debbie