RE: Word 2002 format question

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:54:40 -0400

You can get to a page header by going through the view menu and choosing
the header option.

To check to see if jaws is telling you the truth, press insert+pagedown
to get it to read you the Word status bar; that should tell you which
page Word says you're on.

If it's page 2, then could it be that you've got a page break in your
header, or something odd like that?

Otherwise, you could have a corrupted document, and you would need to
use the repair option of the file open dialog.

Finally, it's possible for you or someone to have made page 1 a
protected section; so when you read the status bar, see if you're also
in section 2 as well as page 2.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange