Re: WinMX was scripts for the rhapsody music service

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 15:42:40 -0800

Hi Alun,
  if you wish to consider file sharing look under the programs menu on the
JFW lite home page at

  http://www.jfwlite.com/

  There is a program there called WinMX. I have a tutorial written for that
program. Others here can give you insight as to that software. If you need
the tutorial write me off list and request it.

  Rich
  squirman@xxxxxxxxxx