Re: Media Center

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 23:42:41 -0000

Well I set up mine on my own and it worked fine. Yes there are some parts of the screen it doesn't read, but once you get used to it, you know what it is asking and all is well. Like everything with JAWs it just takes a little time. Also, my use of it was with JAWS 6.2. I'm sure things have improved a bit since then.

Peter
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bobcat" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>