Re: scripts for the rhapsody music service

  • From: "alun davies" <agdavies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 20:22:11 -0000

Richard,

I've won the prize for being the first prat of the year! I was reading my
outlook messages in text format,, so no suprise at all I couldn't click on the
link. Cheers for your help. I haven't upgraded to Jaws 7 yet so won't embark on
the rhapsody scripts yet. I don't suppose you know of any other accessible
music downloasd sites? Cheerss. Alun
    From: alun davies

    Hello Rich,

    I'm the person trying to use Rhapsody. Thanks for the email below. I've
tried the address given, both by copying it in to the address bar in explorer,
and writing it in, but neither work. Have you tried it recently? Has anyone
else tried it? If it isn't there anymore, can anyone else suggest how I get the
scripts? I live in the UK. Cheers. Alun.

14:50