RE: What is the fastest internet browser that works with Jaws?

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:16:41 -0400

If you have a dialup connection, you may see significant benefit by
setting your browser so that it does not download images, but only the
text of a web page.

With internet explorer, you use the tools menu, the options choice, and
then the advanced tab.  You locate the choice in the very long list of
browser options which controls downloading of images and you uncheck it.

hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator