Re: What is the fastest internet browser that works with Jaws?

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 22:15:56 -0400

I'm calling you out publicly for it now. That kind of commentary isn't called for, and you know better than that. Now drop it.

James,
List Admin
At 03:59 PM 12/07/2008, you wrote:
My goodness. Bruce, I'm really surprised that you've gone and castigated me
publicly, even after I attempted to model a better and more discreet
approach so recently. I guess the road to Damascus really twists and turns
and has a lot of switchbacks for some people.