Virtual Buffer Problem- Follow-up

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 08:24:48 -0600

I'm also sometimes getting blank pages on .html docs or my GroupWise
E-mail- which is formatted as html.  It is triggered by hitting an arrow
key and interrupting the speech buffer.  JAWS can see the text, but
up/down arrows just produce the 'bong'.  You guys helped me figure out
that my problem is related to the blank web pages problem that many of
us are reporting.  So, this aspect of the problem is being triggered by
a key interrupt of the 'say all' command.  If I wait till the 'say all'
is well under way, the text is visible and the arrow keys respond
normally.  I just spoke with FS tech support and am told that FS is
aware of the problem and working on a fix.

Cher