RE: Direct Adobe 8 Download Link

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:07:03 -0500

I missed that.  Why would you choose "Run?"

Ted
From: "Boris" <boris67@xxxxxxxxx>

Adrian,

I attempted to use the link in your email to download Adobe 8.0 and just

wasted my time. Do you have a direct download link? All of this looking
around on the web pages is such a waste of time.

Boris
From: Cher Bosch

If you want Adobe without Photo Shop or the Google tool bar and For
windows
XP
try-http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2_servefile.html?optio
n=full&order=1&type=&language=English&platform=WinXPSP2&esdcanbeused=1&e
sdcanhandle=0&hasjavascript=1&flow=&getsconly=1&x=0&y=0

Cher