Re: UpdateTookSMA

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:29:52 -0500

Hi,  goto www.fsactivate and verify that it actually did.

Rick

=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

Here you will find Audio tutorials for popular programs, blindness related web
links, blind mailing list links and documents for various things.

If you are looking for customized one on one software training and friendly and
knowledgeable technical support for very cheap rates then visit my website and
click on the training and tech support link.