Re: Total Recorder with Jaws in Windows 7.

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 16:45:54 -0700

Hi, Dave. You can use Total Recorder with Windows 7. In order for you to use
the exclusions option to exclude JAWS, the sound driver called User Mode Driver
must be installed in place of the Curnel Driver. The Curnel Driver doesn't
allow exclusions. Could this be the problem?

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx