Try CDex, completely JAWS friendly!

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 19:30:32 -0400

Hello Friends,
I found CDex to be the most friendly JAWS recording software around!

And it is FREE!

So simple to use even I can record with it, in a dozen different sound formats,
mp3, wav, ogg, whatever you want, and at the bit rate you wish!

And as I said, if I can use it  successfully, anyone can, as I am a bit slow
when learning new computer things!
Slow, worse than that! LOL!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org