Re: Sound programs that would be good with screen readers

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:46:31 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Samara,

Which version of Audacity are you using? The 1.3.x releases are alot more
accessible than 1.2.6. If you're not using one of these later releases and want
to try one, then it would be best to wait till next week, as 1.3.8 should be
released over the weekend, and contains many bug fixes.

There's a Jaws guide for 1.3.7 at:
http://tinyurl.com/cws7ao

and a guide to 1.3.8 will be out soon. If you have any particular problems,
then just post them,

David.