Skype

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Forum" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:18:25 -0800

I turned back to my old scripts here. Prior to this, I downloaded revision
3.0 I guess, from

http://jfwlite.com

as MR. Bruce suggested. He said it is yet a beta version. When I pressed the
command for getting who's online and that is ctrl shft O, right? I
encountered this error message. "No contacts online. Unable to find the call
menu". If I observed it correctly, this new revision has 21 files compared
to that revision 257 that has 23. Has it something to do with this? I am now
running JAWS 5.0 with the latest version of skype.

Regards,

E-mail me at:

jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx