Re: Skype

  • From: "robert Doc Wright" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 19:55:58 -0700

No, I have not seen any plug ins of that sort.

--
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why? Then where does the learning start?

robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net

skype:
talmidim
**
 WRIGHTJAMS
I bet somewhere at home you still have those stacks of wax! That crate of
cassettes. Those tunes that bring back special memories. You've looked near and
far but not all are available on CD. What are you to do?
Let Wright jams convert those LPs and cassettes for you. Wright jams can take
those 33s and 45s
and recreate them for you on CD in the best quality possible.

Wrightjams now offers limited audio production for radio programs and voice
overs.
Pricing:
LPs...   $15.00
45S...   $15.00 FOR A GROUP OF 8 (A and B  sides)
Cassettes...
Commercial   $15.00
Home made   $20.00
Bulk rate:
 21-50         $12.50(each)
 51 - 100      $10:00(each)
Audio production $25 per hour

To arrange an appointment Contact doc Wright
Phone:
720-213-4871
Email: talmidim7@xxxxxxxxxxx