RE: Skype

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:54:47 -0800

If the revision 257  is the latest revision at this time, I have it already
. But I have 23 files here, Isn't it ok?

Skype.ini
Skype.jbs
Skype.jcf
Skype.jgf
Skype.jkm
Skype.jsb
Skype.jsd
Skype.jsh
Skype.jsm
Skype.jss
SkypeChat.jsl
SkypeCOMAPI.jsb
SkypeCOMAPI.jsh
SkypeCOMAPI.jss
SkypeComp.bat
SkypeMSAA.jsh
SkypeSetUp.jcf
SkypeSetUp.jsb
SkypeSetUp.jss
SkypeToDo.txt
SkypeUtil.jsl
SkypeWatch.jsb
&
SkypeWatch.jss

Yours has 24, right? What is missing?

From: "Jouie" Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 06:18

I turned back to my old scripts here. Prior to this, I downloaded revision
3.0 I guess, from

http://jfwlite.com

as MR. Bruce suggested. He said it is yet a beta version. When I pressed the
command for getting who's online and that is ctrl shft O, right? I
encountered this error message. "No contacts online. Unable to find the call
menu". If I observed it correctly, this new revision has 21 files compared
to that revision 257 that has 23. Has it something to do with this? I am now
running JAWS 5.0 with the latest version of skype.

Regards,

E-mail me at:

jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx