Re: Skipping through misspelled words (was Jaws 7.1, etc.)

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:06:10 -0800

I confess that I actually didn't understand the question because of the way
it was written.  How do you skip *what* to misspelled words?  I guessed that
it might mean "how do you skip over words you know aren't actually
misspelled to get to the next *real* mistake?"  And Judith inferred that the
person must mean that they had the full complement of "helpful" features of
the spell check/grammar check function turned on, and wanted to know how to
get past being told of a supposed grammar error to get to a spelling error.
To this moment, I actually don't know what the original question  meant.
But maybe we'll hear a clarification from the person, eventually?  Hope so!

Happy Sunday to all,
Daniel