Re: Should I upgrade to Jaws 11?

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 06:07:50 -0700

Same here from me using Outlook 2007. I think that JAWS in general has problems
with Outlook 2007, as even back to JAWS 9 I have had issues with the Outlook
2007 calendar sometimes crashing.

The crashing of the calendar continues with JAWS 11 and in addition, JAWS 11 is
very fragile when creating a new message or replying to messages.  I have had
several crash sessions. I also note that the spell-checker in Outlook 2007 is
very hesitant and slow, much more so than JAWS 9.

All said, JAWS 11 is apparently more unstable with Outlook 2007 than with any
other application.

BTW, using 11.0.1430.

Dave