Re: Scripts programming

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:00:06 -0700 (PDT)

I downloaded the scripts manual to my downloads folder. When I
saved the file to my folder I was told this was an application
type file and not a zip file. When I clicked on this file within
my folder it appears to be a zip file and when at the first
screen of Winzip - Winzip asks me to download it to a c:\fs
developer folder on my hard drive. Question 1: Is this all
correct? Question 2: When one creates a zip file can the author
who created such a zip file like Freedom Scientific has done
with this file to go to a pre-determined folder?

Hope you can help me soon.

http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_support/doc_screenreaders.asp