now spell check works like it should and i fixed it maybe.

I have had trouble with spell check working in outlook express ever since
Jaws 5.0 plus updates came out. when I finished an e-mail and hit F 7, I
would then have to go to Control home to get spell check to work. Well I
went to lay out and noticed that at the top of the lay out menu, it said
that pixels were 19, so I increased them to 20 and now spell check works. So
maybe that is a fix for someone of you who have had the same as I have had.
I am running Windows 98 SE soon to go to XP but that's another message with
loads of questions about getting the computer.  Anyway, Look out Debbie, I'm
getting good now. "Grin.
Jim