home row/anci

  • From: "Julie Warrington" <jdwtlc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:08:06 -0700

Hi all, I accidentally  turned on home row or something, and the tab key says
no next window, and the arrow keys say some anci, more anci , no anci.  What
does this mean,and if this happens again, how do I get out of this mode?  I
ended up turning off my computer and starting over, and it seems to be normal
now.  For future reference, what key combo might have I done, and how do I fix
it if it happens again?  thanks for any insight.