RE: Scripting for a new app this summer

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 07:14:11 -0700

How about quicken

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of John Martyn
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 03:15
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Scripting for a new app this summer

As I wrote before, I was going to do an app for this summer and that time is
slowly approaching. It will be another month before I am done with blind
tunes and that will be fine tuned. I just had to do that in the mean time
since I knew I could tackle it quickly.  Just keep in mind what you are
interested in and what would benefit us all since the music part is taken
care of.
I don't think it would be good to do an office application since FS already
covers Office. That is a full time job and I wouldn't be able to maintain
it. Other than that, let's see what comes up.
Thanks,
John Martyn