RE: Scripting for a new app this summer

  • From: "gary melconian" <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 15:52:40 -0700

Hello john, plese , please script quickbooks, as freedom scientific has no
interest  in developing or supporting this one. A lot of us in the past and
current, have been requesting a scripter to develop scripts for quickbooks
as  that is the mainstream accounting package which would benefit all of us
both as a financial management package as  well as a full blown accounting
package as far as  managing and keeping track of the books  for a business
as  there  are lot of us who plan or would like to have our own business or
currently have our business but can not figure or make use of an accessible
accounting package since hther is not a good  accessible accounting package
tha us blind users can make use of   which is accessible and would mee all
of our neds, please , please, take this one under consideration and plese
develop this one as  this would benefit a whole lot of blind individuals in
the blind  community.