RE: Scripting for a new app this summer

  • From: "gary melconian" <globcastcapital@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 15:40:07 -0700

Hello I would like to see you script quickbooks, plese do that one as there
is lots of interst for quickbooks by us blind business owners but there  is
no one doing that  one and there  are lots of us who want a quickbooks
scritp who would like to have a full accounting package but freedom
scientific is not hearing the masses on this one. I would be glad to test
once you have that one going.