Re: SP2 & JFW Repair

  • From: Djasister2@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:36:33 EDT

This, is Devona Abel with a question here!
I was downloading something about window's yesterday.  I have computer sit on
automatic, and so I decided that it would go on and download so, I got off
line!  I when I checking before getting off line it was 33% done!

I expected it to tell me when I rebooted that had downloaded my stuff and
wanted my to click it to finish but, I did not!  Did I do something wrong?
Should I worry about it?

Everything seem's to be okay, here!

What should I do if anything?