Quicken

  • From: "Alyssa" <lyssassong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:09:41 -0400

Hi everyone.

My name is Alyssa, and I am new to the list. I have been a JAWS user for
several years and haven't had too many problems with it, but I have suddenly
come upon something that concerns me.

I purchased Quicken Basic 2006 yesterday, only to bring it home and find out
that it is a little too graphical for JFW. So I called the company, and they
are going to send me a free version of Quicken 2003 deluxe. In comparison
with the 2006 version, does this work well with JFW? I used to have Quicken
2001 Basic on an old computer, which worked fine... And I noticed that the
JFW help says that 2003 will work. I just wanted to get some input from
fellow users of the program!

-Alyssa