Re: Question Regarding Upgrades

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 02:12:23 -0500

Just download, should work.

At 04:15 PM 6/14/2008, you wrote:
Hello,

I have Jaws version 8 but have never received version 9. I purchased the SMA and I have 5 upgrades left, according to the information I looked up.

How do I go about obtaining version 9 since it was never sent to me and how many up grades will I be using since I already have versions 7 and 8.

Do you have to request a new version when it comes out or is it sent automatically? The individual that I dealt with when I purchased the agreement told me that versions would be sent to me when they were available.

Thank you,

Katherine