Question Regarding Upgrades

  • From: "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:15:58 -0500

Hello,

I have Jaws version 8 but have never received version 9.  I purchased the SMA
and I have 5 upgrades left, according to the information I looked up.

How do I go about obtaining version 9 since it was never sent to me and how
many up grades will I be using since I already have versions 7 and 8.

Do you have to request a new version when it comes out or is it sent
automatically?  The individual that I dealt with when I purchased the agreement
told me that versions would be sent to me when they were available.

Thank you,

Katherine